Wednesday, July 15, 2009

~~~44

7/10

Today was a campus day and again I was unable to meet with one of my contacts for lunch. It is getting upsetting, but I know Christ may have just wanted me to plant that seed in her life. I will allow Him to be in control and not stress and or worry about why she is unable to meet with me. One of our other contacts on our university wants to meet tonight for karaoke! I am happy my team along with other interns will join her for fun! I am unable to go tonight because I am meeting with a separate contact for dinner and fun! I know Christ has a plan for both of these meetings :) We didn't get to go into our classrooms today like we usually do on Fridays because we will join in with them tomorrow for a discussion class on Saturday! their exams are coming up soon, so the faculty offers random saturday extra tutorials for their students. We have been invited to come and help with the english classes in order to help them practice more english! We are excited about that and being able to see some of our contacts in the class and help them some more. They know we care about them and we continue to want to help them with their english studies! I met with my fiend today and she brought one of her other friends! i was excited to see them both and finally meet them :) We went to dinner and it was so good! We enjoyed a pasta place and had great conversations! i was able to share with them again why i was here in Japan and just like the year before when they met my friend Kyle from WBU. They understood what I was hear for and why I wanted to build relationships with the Japanese people. After dinner we went and did a fun photo booth thing that is very popular in Japan. You take photos and then you decorate them with fun writing and pictures. It was a lot of fun and the girls enjoyed it! they had to leave after a while because they live further away in Yokohama, so they had to get on the trains before they stopped running! Today was a great day and the karaoke meeting went amazing! they had a great time with this contact and she is very open to the gospel and is interested in learning more!

PRequests!
..dinner contacts tonight and their understanding of what i am here for and what i am all about
...karaoke party contact and her openness to bible study
...seikei university
...our faculty members that are allowing us to come help tomorrow
...saturday morning tutorials on our campus and the opportunities to build relationships with these friends!
..mitaka station :D

hay hay

No comments:

Post a Comment