Thursday, July 16, 2009

day number 47!

July 13th!

Well here we are another Monday!!! We woke up this morning, jasmin and I to take care of out tie dye shirts! we had to rinse them a bit and then dry them so some of the girls could wear them :) It was such a blast making them last night with all the girls! I GOT MY PACKAGE TODAY! My best friend sent me a goodies package last week that got here today full or my favorites :D The package actually came during the middle of my meeting... so typical of my best friend to barge in on something! It was a great surprise :D So today in our meeting instead of everyone sharing like usual, we just let those who needed to talk speak out and lay it all out there. The distribution is going really slow and so we are trying to figure out a better process for everything and how we can reach all these houses this summer. It is going to be a mind blowing experience to get these house distributed to but I know Christ has a plan. the houses he has planned for us this summer are going to get the Gospel of John and the ones he wanted to get the tract has already gotten them and 35 responses! how amazing is our father! :) Today everyone left during fellowship time and some of the girls and I stayed back and invested time in our different books! I am really enjoying Redeeming Love! Christ has shown me so much about myself through this book and how much I need and deserve a man on fire for God like the man in this book! So amazing... you should read the book! :D Tomorrow instead of having my day off, I am meeting with the lady my friend katrina and I met at Starbucks and went to have dinner with last week. She has invited us to see her campus and her home! that is such a unique opportunity in the japanese culture and rare occasion for americans to experience. We are so excited about this opportunity and instead of tomorrow, my day off will be Thursday! :)

requests:
-all the wigtakes and their teams!
-distribution and reaching the home Christ has planned for us this summer
-volunteer teams and their motivation throughout their time here!
-Audrey and her safety getting home and her future!
-future husbands!
-WBU opportunities in BSM and at FBC!

Hay Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment