Thursday, July 16, 2009

49

7/15

Today was a great day! We went to Seikei today for one of the final times this summer. We will return a few more times, but with exams coming up soon and summer break almost here... campus ministry is coming to a close. Today on campus I was unable to meet with my friend again which was a little depressing. it has been several times now that i have shown up and she has been unable to meet with me for lunch. I pray that God is handling it and Satan will let go! So today i was able to really reflect on God's glory and how much he used me to work in another contacts life yesterday! I still can not get over how much he is working in her life!!! :) Our team wasn't really busy on campus today because most of our contacts are studying for their finals... so we left earlier than normal and headed to our station. Today at 4 I had a meeting with a man who was very interested in the Bible! He is from Iraq and I meet him during 5ME on Saturday. We were able to sit down on Saturday and I was able to present to him the Gospel and every thing he had questions about. he was very knowledgeable about the topic and said he would like to meet again. So today was the schedule meeting day and he came at 4! I had asked my teammate Brian to come over if he showed up. So there we were 4 of us and our contact answering his many questions! he came with at least 30 questions written on his paper in Arabic! It was such a blessing to see that he had been thinking about all these questions and writing them down since we met on Saturday! As interns we were able to answer all of his questions and he really acted like he understood each answer we gave him! God is really working in him and allowing him to see and understand what the Bible is all about. Upon his meeting with me he presented me with a small gift of jewelry which was very sweet of him! It was very thoughtful and kind of him to bring me a gift. he was able to exchange numbers and emails with the guys and is excited about meeting again for more bible study next wednesday! God is so amazing! After 5ME today we went ahead and headed home to the cave and Katrina went to have bible study with one of her contacts she has been meeting with for a month now! tonight at worship the interns shared we had 2 people come to Christ today and one Christian Japanese woman rededicate her life to Christ! GREAT DAY!!!

-Our contact from last night!
-Seikei university and their final weeks of school
-Mitaka station and 5ME!
-My Iraq friend who is so interested in the BIBLE!!!
-2 new believers :) that their hearts are broken for Him!
-rededication of one's life to Christ!!! PtL!!!

haley michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment